7 Oct 2008

Magazines

I have at this moment two magazines at home with Summer models. Summer because it has simpler models, and as I am still learning hoe to sew, I rather do things throughout the Winter, with no rush, no stress.

So, I choose tops or blouses, for the same reason: they are the easiest ones.

The first one is BWOF 07/2008. My mother bought it. The instructions come in french (I hope I understand them.

I fell in love immediately by the dress in the cover. And I'm not a woman to wear dresses due to my "plus size" measurements. Maybe I'll do it a tunic and wear a lycra strap top underneath or even the bikini.



And the other magazine, I got it today: Patrones de 07/2008.
I have already asked to my spanish teacher to buy it when she went to visit her family. (I have spanish classe where I work). And today was the first class after "summer holidays".
I was soooo happy!
And the teacher wished me good luck for this challenge and told me that this way I'll be able to practice my spanish.


Once again I fell in love with the model on the cover.





I love these tops!

I think I'll have a very busy winter...

No comments: