12 Oct 2008

Pijama Burda Style - Finished!

I have finished today. I went on running "faster than a speeding bullet" to finish it today. And I'm not even going to wear it now. It's too cold. Next summer I'll wear it.

My rush was really to see the project done and next week to start a new one.

I got carried away! I was being so happy with how the things were going, that I couldn't stop.

The difficulties were several: Placing the elastic cord was not easy. I can stay that only on the 5th try I managed to sew the elastic cord around it and not on it.

The other difficulty were the straps. I stitched the straps and to turn them on the right side, was very hard.
I remembered of a "How To" that I saw at the site of Burda Style. THIS ONE
.

Conclusion: I loved the result, I feel confortable with the pyjama. It seems it is very large, but it's ok. I don't like feeling "squashed", specially while I'm sleeping.



No comments: