11 Oct 2008

Shorts Pijama Burda Style

I have finished the shorts. I was so happy with the result, as it was a great challenge for me. I have never had done shorts and as a first they turned out great. I liked it!




It was very hard work to the hem (at least to me). As I wanted to include the fabric with which I'm doing the top, I had to cut 3cm straps and sewed them in the hem of the shorts.
I know I could sewn a bias ribbon, but I wanted to place the fabric.

Here is a detail of how it turned out.


I have started doing the top, and it's not even close to be half made. With any luck I'll continue tomorrow. I had to stop because as a big footbal fan as I am, I went to see our national team playing.

But I'm happy, because I feel that this project is going on the right path and with a nice rythm.

No comments: